- Collect overdue payments
- Secure the return of unpaid goods
- Repay overpayments
- Advise former customers of critical updates and support.
- It is important to confirm that the found person is the correct person to deal with - either when collecting a debt or returning a payment.
- It is important to verify the found address and other contact details.
- Our client's reputation and customer goodwill are valuable assets - and we must strive to maintain these.
- There are important priorities, trade-offs, and sensitivities to consider when dealing with customers - either when collecting a debt or returning a payment.
Standard Trace: For single accounts with a choice of Bronze, Silver or Gold service depending on how quickly the information is needed.
Extended Trace: Combining our Standard Trace with our other credit management services to provide a "Trace & collect" or other bespoke service.
Bespoke Trace: For specific programmes such as locating multiple past accounts for repayment compliance under Ofgem rules or debt collection.
All packages come with our guarantee that we will endeavour to,
- Reconnect with your customers quickly
- Treat your customers fairly
- Confirm that you are dealing with the right person
- Contact your customers in the most appropriate way
Our Standard Trace package is provided on a no-trace no-fee basis. We charge only for a successful and verified trace. There is no risk and no obligation. If we can't find your customer there is no charge.
Utility (energy, water, telecoms) services
We can combine our tracing work with our specialist utility services to provide a cost effective full service solution for utility providers wanting to collect payment from lost accounts or comply with Ofgem's closed account ruling to repay credit left in a former customer's account.
If you would like our trace experts to help, call 01707 252900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a free consultation.