For £3.00 (plus VAT) you can toughen up your collection process by sending a Late-Payment-Demand letter backed by a Debt Collection Agency (DCA).
If a customer is ignoring your requests for payment a cost effective next step is to send a Late-Payment-Demand letter.
ACS are FCA regulated debt recovery specialists. Our aim is to recover your money prior to expensive legal action. A Late-Payment-Demand letter and e-mail sent by ACS,
- Shows your debtor that you mean business.
- Has the weight and authority of a professional DCA behind it.
- Will not tie you in to instructing a DCA.
- Leaves all options open for future recovery,
- Is a low cost, low risk next step option for getting tough.
The ACS Late-Payment-Demand letter requests payment and outlines the steps that may be taken to recover the debt and the additional costs that could be incurred should it remain unpaid.
The debtor is instructed to contact or make payment directly to you.
|Existing clients login here|